About Me

My photo
Photography isn't a hobby- it's a lifestyle. Bought my first 35mm Camera at the age of 15, and haven't put in down since. Have shot over 200 weddings. http://normthephotoguy.com

Sunday, January 23, 2005

My Way - Spreading the Word

My Way - Spreading the Word: "It's hard to imagine, but Microsoft spent $300 million to promote its latest version of MSN. AOL Time Warner spent a similar amount to advertise its newest release.

As a site that is banner and pop-up free, My Way can't match these marketing budgets. (And, if we had $300 million...well, we'd probably be on an extended vacation someplace warm and tropical.) That's why we're counting on you - our most loyal and (might we add) best looking users - to help get the word out about My Way - the Web portal with NO banner ads and NO pop-ups. Who wouldn't want to hear about that?


Visit MyWay.com!



Here are some ideas:

* Say nice things about us to your friends and family...repeatedly, up until the point that it becomes annoying.

* Get on the rooftop and sing 'My Way' at the top of your lungs. Do this until the police show up.

* Cut and paste the My Way URL and send it in an email to everyone you know.

* Use our form (just because we don't spam people doesn't mean you can't), or add a My Way badge to your Web site.

So thanks for taking the time to tell your friends and family about My Way. It is the ultimate compliment. And we appreciate it."

No comments: